Co-founder and Chief Business Officer, Team Pumpkin
Swati Nathani is the Co-founder and Chief Business Officer of Team Pumpkin. Born in a small town in Patna and growing up in a rather conservative family, Swati has never let any obstacle
come in way of her career path. Swati has an experience of more than 16 years in Retail Marketing, Branding, Operations, Research, Analytics and the Social Media.
In her current role, she has co-founded and helped in establishing Team Pumpkin as one of the most sought after marketing agencies in India within a short span of 10 years. Today Team Pumpkin works with some of the leading brands in India like Swiggy, Tata Steel, Mamaearth, ITC Foods, PregaNews and many more such national level brands, where they have helped them develop many impact-making campaigns and content pieces. On the other hand, through their marketing efforts they have helped a lot of small brands and startups get established as profitable businesses. Team Pumpkin now boasts of 100+ national and international level awards for various brand campaign work done by their team at both national and international level.
A believer in every individual’s personal and professional growth, Swati has ensured that Team Pumpkin’s success is a sum total of every individual’s success who works for a common goal in Team Pumpkin. Team Pumpkin today, offers one of the best company cultures and working environments.
Her vision, her experience and her undeterred attitude have been key contributors in Team Pumpkin’s journey so far. She also takes pride in nurturing some of the best talents in the marketing industry herself, where picking up people with zero experience in this field but later grooming them to handle large teams all by themselves also happens to be something that she is really proud of.
Awards and Recognitions:
- 40 Under 40 PR & Corp Comm: Exchange4Media, Nov 2020.
- Social Samosa SuperWoman Award: March 2020
- Trendsetter of the Year - August 2018 | WCRC
- Best Woman Leader in Digital Agency Space - Digital Women Award - October 2017 | SheThePeople.TV
- Most Innovative PR Campaign - June 2017 | COINS, India
- Women Icons - March 2017 | BERG, Singapore
- Femina Women Super Achiever Award - Feb 2017 | HRD Congress
- Top 50 Social Media Professionals of India - Feb 2015 | CMO Asia