Coffee Table Book
The Culmination of Successful Leaders Stories in an all-encompassing Coffee Table Book
ET Edge Best Education Brands Coffee Table Book will cover the success stories of brands who have created a name for themselves and their organizations with their path breaking ideas. The Coffee Table book aspires to celebrate, acknowledge and eulogise organizations who have enriched India’s Education sector through their strategic planning and execution. We believe there are a few movers and shakers who have changed the current scenario and determined the future course of action for more than just their own. These brands are not just the best at what they do but also create a wave of change that makes the industry to follow them.
ET Edge Best Education Brands Coffee Table Book is a platform created to recognise these brands who have made notable impact on the sector. This initiative will bring together stalwarts from the education sector to enable exchange of ideas and discuss the trends that will help take the sector to the next level. We, at the Times Group, aim to bring various stakeholders of education sector under one platform at ET Edge Best Education Brands 2023 and felicitate the brands who have overcome all the odds and rose up the ladder through their foresight, ethics, determination, courage and acumen.
- Institutes will be evaluated in 3 categories- New (0-3 years), Upcoming (3-10 years) and Established (10+ years)
- Institutes will be evaluated basis the standard of Faculty (No. of faculties having PhD, MPhil and other higher qualification)
- The institute should have adequate learning and laboratory infrastructure.
- The institutes will be evaluated based on the courses offered.
- The institutes will be evaluated based on Course Content/Pedagogical Techniques.
- The institutes will be evaluated based on the student to faculty ratio.
- The institutes will be evaluated on Academic results of last year.
- The institutes will be evaluated on Placement track record (for colleges/ higher educational institutes).