Criteria for Consideration as Best Education Brand 2020
Eligible participants for the Award Nominations are all types and levels of
To qualify for the Best Education Brand, your university/institute must meet the following criteria:
- It should have Standard of Faculty (ECC qualified (if we are taking pre-schools too), or D.Ed/B.Ed qualified; will be verified at the discretion of organizers)
- It should have state-of-the-art Infrastructure
- The university/institute’s course content/pedagogical techniques
- How impactful is the brand’s overall awareness?
- Overall Perception
- Placement (Post Graduation / Higher Education)
- The brand must have started in 2015 or earlier in India or globally.
- Deadline to submit the completed form with Early-Bird Benefits: Feb 15, 2020
- Deadline to submit the completed form: Feb 28, 2020
- The list goes live: March 2020