Coffee Table Book
The Economic Times takes this opportunity to acknowledge, celebrate and eulogize organizations that have not just succeeded in being at par with gender equality at workplace but have also created a conducive environment for women employees to work.
It is a proud moment as we announce the launch of the “1st Edition of the coffee table book “Best Workplaces for Women 2021”, which will feature companies that have stepped forward to make a difference and have successfully created a new benchmark for diversity & Inclusion in Corporate India. It will outline the DNA of these legendary and upcoming organizations, taking a deep dive into what has made these organizations stand out and what are they doing as an ongoing process to live up to the iconic status and women demands.
It will feature success stories from indigenous organizations that have set an example to the world and will provide much needed inspiration for gender equality and working environment for others to take their story forward.
Welcome to the video uploading process for the felicitation ceremony
- Please be seated in a private place to avoid any background noise in the house which may interfere with your audio.
- Ensure your background behind you is a light and subtle colour.
- Your background and your attire should be contrasting colours.
- Artificial light / lamps should be facing you and not originating from behind you.
- Please speak nearest to the mic on the laptop / phone. You may also use a ear-phones or ear-pods to record for clarity of audio.
- Keep the camera at eye level when recording.
- Please start your communication in the video three seconds after you hit the record button.
- Your video should be a maximum of 50MB and not exceed more than 75 secs.
- Please replay the video at your end and check for audio and video clarity before uploading the same here.
- All video formats to be in MP4 or .MOV only.
- After the video has been recorded please upload the same by pressing the upload button.
- Lastly, the details filled in Name / Last Name / Designation and Company name will be displayed on your video at the ceremony.
Guidelines for Video Content
- Please start by stating your name, designation and Company name.
- Few lines thanking the organizer for felicitating the leader.
- Few lines on Your Company and some facts / figures / achievements that led to this moment.
- Few lines on the importance or prestige of this felicitation.