- Learn how the organisations are outperforming to reach the best places to work status
- Pave a pathway for future leaders by implementing bold and deliberate decisions as a leader that enables a greater pipeline of diversity
- Re-energize yourself and your team with new ideas
- Inclusive session that will enable attendees to interact and engage with industry experts through interesting and thought-provoking discussions
- Surveys and Polls during the event that will provide immediate feedback from the audience on varied issues
- Opportunity to make meaningful connections
Who should attend?
Regardless of gender or role – whether you are a board director, CEO, senior or middle manager, entrepreneur or young emerging leader, The Economic Times Best Organisations for Women is a valuable platform of information, insights, and networking opportunities for you.