Coffee Table Book
The Best Infrastructure Brands will have a special focus on the incredible work done by people in Infrastructure sector. The objective is to felicitate industry performers, individuals, best practices, technology and project excellence through a felicitation ceremony; and drive the exchange of knowledge and best practices within the industry through an intellectual forum. The one-day event will include felicitating the best of the best within the construction, infrastructure, real estate, interiors and building materials’ industries.
The Economic Times will see unveiling of the most comprehensive study of leading brands from Infrastructure sector in this umbrella book “The Economic Times Best Infrastructure Brands Coffee Table Book 2021″.
This coveted book will be launched at The ET Best Infrastructure Brands Virtual Conclave on 26th March 2021 in the presence of senior dignitaries and representatives from leading companies, as well as some of the world’s most respected & powerful business minds in our country.
The who’s who of the industry involved in the delivery of major infrastructure projects will be covered in the coffee table book and would attend the unveiling ceremony.
Welcome to the video uploading process for the felicitation ceremony
- Please be seated in a private place to avoid any background noise in the house which may interfere with your audio.
- Ensure your background behind you is a light and subtle colour.
- Your background and your attire should be contrasting colours.
- Artificial light / lamps should be facing you and not originating from behind you.
- Please speak nearest to the mic on the laptop / phone. You may also use a ear-phones or ear-pods to record for clarity of audio.
- Keep the camera at eye level when recording.
- Please start your communication in the video three seconds after you hit the record button.
- Your video should be a maximum of 50MB and not exceed more than 75 secs.
- Please replay the video at your end and check for audio and video clarity before uploading the same here.
- All video formats to be in MP4 or .MOV only.
- After the video has been recorded please upload the same by pressing the upload button.
- Lastly, the details filled in Name / Last Name / Designation and Company name will be displayed on your video at the ceremony.
Guidelines for Video Content
- Please start by stating your name, designation and Company name.
- Few lines thanking the organizer for felicitating the leader.
- Few lines on Your Company and some facts / figures / achievements that led to this moment.
- Few lines on the importance or prestige of this felicitation.