- The company should have a presence in India.
- It should have minimum of 03 years of operations as on March 2023.
- It should have a minimum growth rate of 3-5% YoY.
- The turnover for startups and new brands (0-6 years) should be 0-50 crores, for emerging brands (6-10 years) should be 50-100 crores and for established brands (above 10 years) should be 100 crores and above.
- Hospitals should have minimum number of 100 beds to be considered for evaluation.
- The company should have at least 50 employees.
- It should have played a pivotal role in development and enhancement of its reputation in the industry, by providing holistic products and/or exceptional customer services and other essentials as covered under Selection Criteria.
- Other key elements to be considered includes overall market share, workplace culture, business ethics, CSR, degree of innovation, extent of expansion into national and international markets.
- Any other notable achievements (awards/accolades/member of notable industry associations)
- Pharmaceuticals companies
- Ayurveda Centres
- Health Insurance providers
- Medical Equipment & Device Manufactures
- Health and Wellness Brands
- Diagnostic Labs
- Technology Enablers
- Start- Ups
- Medical Tourism Enablers (State and the Private sector)
Basis for Consideration
- Innovation in Healthcare
- Healthcare standards adopted
- Overall Awareness
- Overall Perception
- Patient Satisfaction and loyalty
- Service quality
- Levels of communication and transparency