- The company should have their presence in India.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of operational office(s) as on March 2022.
- Should have a minimum growth rate of 3-5% Year on Year.
- Annual turnover for Start-Ups and emerging brands (0-6 years old) should be a minimum of 50 Cr. For Public & Private sector companies (6+ years) should be minimum 100 Cr and above.
- Hospitals should have minimum number of 100 beds.
- Minimum threshold for employees should be 50.
- Should have played a pivotal role in development and enhancement of its reputation in the industry, by providing holistic products and/or exceptional customer services and other essentials as covered under Selection Criteria.
- Key elements to be considered includes overall market share, workplace culture, business ethics, CSR, degree of innovation, extent of expansion into national and international markets most importantly should have achieve excellence
- Any other notable achievements (awards/accolades/member of notable industry associations)
- Annual turnover for Public & Private sector companies should be minimum 50 Cr and above.
Basics for Consideration
- Innovation in Healthcare
- Healthcare standards adopted
- Overall Awareness
- Overall Perception
- Patient Satisfaction and loyalty
- Service quality
- Levels of communication and transparency
- Pharmaceuticals companies
- Ayurveda Centres
- Health Insurance providers
- Medical Equipment & Device Manufactures
- Health and Wellness Brands
- Diagnostic Labs
- Technology Enablers
- Start- Ups
- Medical Tourism Enablers (State and the Private sector)
- Exemplary response to Covid 19 (exceptional commitment and dedication to public service)