- The knowledge partner will define parameters and segments, as well as assign weightage for evaluation.
- Organizations can self-nominate by completing an online application form on the event website.
- The Research partner will analyze a universe of 1000+ brands based on the knowledge partner’s parameters and the self-nominations received.
- The assessment of these 1000 plus organisations will be basis the parameters defined by the knowledge partner.
- Following this, these organisations will have to fill up a questionnaire.
- This will be followed by a rigorous evaluation process and out of these 1000 organisations, 200 organisations will be shortlisted.
- These shortlisted brands will be intimated and invited to be felicitated at The Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands Conclave, on June 29, at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi.
- The success stories of organisations will also be featured in The Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands Coffee Table Book 2022.