Coffee Table Book
The Economic Times Best Healthcare Bands will cover the success stories of brands who have created a name for themselves and their organizations with their path breaking ideas, especially during these challenging times. This listing aspires to celebrate, acknowledge and eulogies organizations who have enriched India’s healthcare requirements through their strategic planning and execution. The Economic Times believes there are a few movers and shakers who have changed the current scenario and determined the future course of action for more than just their own. These brands are not just the best at what they do but also create a wave of change that makes the industry to follow them.
The Economic Times Best Healthcare Bands Coffee Table Book is a platform created to recognise and honour these brands who have a notable impact on the sector. This initiative will bring together stalwarts from across sectors to enable exchange of ideas and discuss the trends that will help take the sector to the next level. At this 4th edition, we will felicitate the brands who have overcome all the odds and rose up the ladder through their foresight, ethics, determination, courage and acumen.
Welcome to the video uploading process for the felicitation ceremony
- Please be seated in a private place to avoid any background noise in the house which may interfere with your audio.
- Ensure your background behind you is a light and subtle colour.
- Your background and your attire should be contrasting colours.
- Artificial light / lamps should be facing you and not originating from behind you.
- Please speak nearest to the mic on the laptop / phone. You may also use a ear-phones or ear-pods to record for clarity of audio.
- Keep the camera at eye level when recording.
- Please start your communication in the video three seconds after you hit the record button.
- Your video should be a maximum of 50MB and not exceed more than 75 secs.
- Please replay the video at your end and check for audio and video clarity before uploading the same here.
- All video formats to be in MP4 or .MOV only.
- After the video has been recorded please upload the same by pressing the upload button.
- Lastly, the details filled in Name / Last Name / Designation and Company name will be displayed on your video at the ceremony.
Guidelines for Video Content
- Please start by stating your name, designation and Company name.
- Few lines thanking the organizer for felicitating the leader.
- Few lines on Your Company and some facts / figures / achievements that led to this moment.
- Few lines on the importance or prestige of this felicitation.